Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
Quantity:
Subtotal
Taxes
Shipping
Total
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Meeting Minutes

Meeting Minutes


view:  full / summary

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Posted on December 5, 2014 at 8:40 PM

BILL opened the meeting at 7:25pm in Winder at the Golden Corral.

Sue gave Bruce the money we made at the Moonshine Show from the t-shirt sales. We didn't have the right mix of sizes of shirts so we have 70 shirts left over We talked about distribution of the share of the show proceeds . The club feels that we need to require a per car fee next year. People were happy how the show went and the t-bird club expressed the approval of the weekend activities.

We talked about the Chili cook off maybe being held at Loganville Ford this year. Members only and you must bring some kind of Chili. There is a ban on Hot Dogs. Ask Bill.

Charles mentioned something about the Blue Swede Galaxy Club. Don't know what kind of shoes they wear.

We will meet in December at an Italian restaurant Should be Dec 6th

Bill closed the meeting at 8pm

members attending were Bill & Sue Howell, Keith & Debbie Corkern, Buster Moss, Bruce Guiney, Charles Morton & Anna Hoover, and Joe Huff

no October meeting

Posted on November 10, 2014 at 10:45 PM


September Meeting

Posted on November 10, 2014 at 10:45 PM

No business was conducted at picnic at Hurricane Shoals State Park

August 2014 Meeting Minutes

Posted on November 10, 2014 at 10:40 PM

 

New president Jeff Beaver opened the August FOA meeting @ 7 PM at the Golden Corral in Winder.

Joy presented the club with the treasury report. We have some money and we have insurance coming next month.

Jeff mentioned that some thought should go into the design of the trophies for the Moonshine Show to appeal to a younger crowd. That show is October 24,25 & 26th. There will be a volunteer meeting on Oct. 11.

Bill gave Jeff a copy of the bylaws & membership roll to study. Joe mentioned that the he thought cutting some members that have not paid dues .

There is a trip planned to go to George Buggs on the 23 of Aug. members will be meeting a different places convenient to them to cruise out there.

Jeff adjourned the meeting at 7:25PM.

Members attending were Bruce & Joy Guiney, Buster Moss, Charles Morton, Anna Hoover, Bill & Sue Howell, Richard Hale, Walt Simonds, Charles Lewis, Jeff Beaver ,Karen & Lou Mamglass, and Joe Huff.

 

July 8, 2014 Meeting Minutes

Posted on July 24, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Our July 8 FOA meeting was at the Golden Corral in Winder. Bill Howell opened the meeting at 7:04 PM.

Joy gave us a report on the club treasury. We are in good shape with most expenses paid for.

The FOA Summit Show will be July 19 at Summit Racing. It is a rain or shine show because we have reserved vendors like the DJ, BBQ Guy, and the shaved Ice people.Bill has the door prizes and Walt has all the Trophies. Walt surprised us all by giving each working member a trophy and a running horse glass.

The show has a $10 entry fee.

Friday the 10th is Drive your Hot Rod Day so those interested are meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Brasleton and caravaning to Helen then to Cleveland Western Sizzler.

The elections have been decided for the new officers. President - Jeff Beaver

Treasury - Joy Guiney

Secretary - Joe Huff

Membership- Sue Howell

Bill closed the meeting at 7:43PM.

members attending were Walt Simonds, Sue & Bill Howell, Karen & Lou Manglass, Jeff Beaver, Charlie Lewis, Debbie & Keith Corkern, Richard Hale, Charles Morton, Joy & Bruce Guinney, Buster Moss, Danny Vining, and Joe Huff.

June 10, 2014 Meeting Minutes

Posted on July 9, 2014 at 9:55 AM

 

June meeting held at Golden Corral in Winder was opened by Bill Howell at 7 PM.

Joy reported we are in very good shape with all our expenses paid to date and money in the bank.

Our Summit Show is coming up on July 19th. Several of the members are going down Friday evening so they will be close Saturday morning. Walt has down an outstanding job as usual on the trophies, all 55 of them At the Summit Show we will collect money and give a ticket to register with. No ticket , no register.

At the moonshine Show in October we will be selling the popular JUGS and Hubcaps. The Galaxies will have a special Jug.

It is time to have club elections. We need to run the present establish out and bring in some new blood, (joke).We will be taking nominations these next few meetings. If you want to contribute your tallents to the FOA Club please enter the election list of officers.

We have one fellow that says in can do a better job than anybody, we just don't know who he is.

The meeting was closed by Bill at 7:50PM.

Members attending were Sue & Bill Howell, Joy & Bruce Guiney, Charles & Ann Morton, Karen & Lou Manglass, Richard Hale , Buster Moss, Danny Vining, Jeff Beaver , Walt Simonds , Keith & Debbie Cockern, and Joe Huff.

 

Meeting Minutes May 13, 2014

Posted on June 11, 2014 at 12:15 AM
  The meeting at the Golden Corral in Winder was opened by Bill Howell at 7:10pm.
    We had some exchanges with the Charlotte FOA and Buster Moore this last month with all the activities
going on in Charlotte. Maybe we can have a combined meeting one month.
    Sue Howell gave us a membership report. We have had some out of state new members join.
    Bill and Walt have been getting the trophies up for the Summit show coming in July. some assembly may be required.
    Bill reminded us that it is past time to elect NEW officers for our club. We need to work on our future elections.
    The Moonshine show was discussed and Bill & Charles are going to be in charge of the Ford Group as Walt heads up the whole thing.
    Charlie Lewis handed out some fliers for us to distribute for a Vetrans Car Show in Gainesville on June 14.
    The meeting was closed by Bill at 7:45 PM.
Members attending were Charlie Lewis, Danny Vinning, Buster Moss, Charles & Ann Morton, Bill & Sue Howell, and Joe Huff.

Meeting Minutes April 2014

Posted on May 17, 2014 at 9:00 PM
   Golden Corral meeting started at 7 pm 4/8/14 by club President Bill Howell.
    Open opened the meet ing with the treasury report. We paid some bills, we gave NEGMC $100 for the Maggie Valley Show, and Walt siad we should give March of Dimes $100.
    We talked about the other events coming up in April such as the NRGMC cruise in at Mustangs Unlimited and Atlanta Motorama.
    We closed the meeting at 7:23pm
  members attending were Bill & Sue Howell, Bruce & Joy Guiney, Rory Bruton, Richard Hale, Conrad Lavander, James Powell, Jack Edmunds, Walt Simonds, and Joe Huff.

March 2014 Meeting Minutes

Posted on April 9, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Bill opened the March meeting at 7:13PM at the Golden Corral in Winder.
We talked at length about the Chili Cook Off, since it was fresh on our minds from 3 days earlier. We will have to change the ground rules if we have another event like this. We had good weather but the turn out was poor. We didn't make any money on the event.
Bill passed out a flier for the Summit Atlanta Motorama on 4/26,27/2014.
Joy gave us the treasury report and the club is doing well.
ne ga mustang club has reserved a block of rooms in Charlotte for the 50th anv. @ $79 a night. Contact Rick .
Our Summit Show is July 19th. Bill and Walt are working on the food venders and other details with Reggie( of Summit) .
Walt met with the Dawsonville group about details of the Moonshine Show on March 23rd.
John South said he would like us to have a meeting at Loganville Ford dealership in the future.
We adjourned about 8PM
members attending were:  Bruce & Joy Guiney, Charles & Anna Morton, Walt Simonds, Buster Moss, Keith & Debbie Corkern, Bill & Sue Howell, John South, and Joe Huff

Feburary 2014

Posted on April 9, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Pizza    no business 

January 2014 minutes

Posted on January 30, 2014 at 6:15 PM

No minutes recorded

December minutes 2013

Posted on January 26, 2014 at 10:25 PM

    Bill opened the meeting at 7:10 PM at the Golden Corral

    Bill and Charles Morton drove to South Carolina to give the Rafael tires to the couple from North Carolina that attended the Moonshine Festival.

    We are celebrating Sue's Birthday by having out Summit Show on July 19th, 2014 (her birthday) . Bill been talking to Reggie about the show helping us with some money and providing the door prizes. We will charge $10 per car. We might keep the same vendors that we had last year.
     Our 10th Annual Chili Cook Off will again be at Fort Yargo on March 9th.We will  have 5 Chili Pot Trophies.posted in  Ragtops & Runnigboards  Chili Cook Off. It's $5 per car to get in and I think it will be $5 per  couple for the Lunch . Larger amount of people in cars will pay more.. . THe pavilion cost us $160.
     Joy gave us the treasury report. We made contributions to the Masonic Childrens home and the Atl. Humane Society.
     Our website is $179.95 for 2 years and we've paid that.
     We will continue to meet at the Golden Corral on the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
    We talked about a couple (the Reed's) that want to start a FOA chapter in Bartow Co. More to follow on that.
    Thanks to Sue for taking the minutes.
    I don't have the list of members in attendance.
   Thanks , Joe Huff

 

 

November minutes 2013

Posted on January 26, 2014 at 10:20 PM
the meeting at golden corral started at 7PM.
 \Thanks to Walt we made some good money from the Moonshine Festival. The set of tires donated by 123 tire wholesale and Randy Church went for $536. Bill is going to almost deliver the tires to the person that bought them who lives out of the state.
  We talked asbout the members that don't do anything productive anymore going down to the making of Anchorman 2 to be extras in the movie in the freezing weather.You know who you are.
  Domain name and web page will cost us $179 for 2 years.
  We talked about the Summit Show in July. We have not settled on the entry fee yet.Last years winners expressed the liking for the trophies they got.
  Walt said he may take charge the Moonshine Show next year since there may not be the same people in Dawsonville that we can work with.
 we adjourned at 8PM
 
 
 members in attendence were Walt Simonds, Charles Morton, Anna Houer, Richard Hale, Bill & Sue Howell, and Joe Huff

October 8, 2013 Meeting

Posted on October 28, 2013 at 5:05 PM
October 8th meeting @ the Golden Coral in Winder, Ga.
 
Bill Howell called the meeting to order at 7:00 P.M> 
 
Joy gave the Treasury report.
 
The 46th Annual Moonshine Mountain Moonshine Festival was the topic.  Shirts and other items have been purchased.  The FOA will be hosting the Ford Show at the Dawsonville Middle School.  
                                       
 At the meeting we decided to give a donation to the Atlanta Humane Society
and the Masonic Children's Home.  The Chili Cook Off will be in March but the date hasn't been set.
 
Attending:  Bill & Sue Howell, Bruce & Joy Guiney, Walt Simonds, Richard Hale 
 
 Joe Huff Secretary
 
 Minutes were taken by Joy Guiney

September 2013

Posted on October 28, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Pinic no meeting  

August 13, 2013 Meeting

Posted on September 4, 2013 at 6:05 PM

AUGUST 13, MEETING HELD AT GOLDEN CORAL IN Winder, GA. @ 7:00 PM
 
 
 Joy gave Treasury report


Bill opened the meeting and we all came to attention!
 
It was reported that Joe Huff, is having treatments and is wished a speedy recovery.
 
MoonShine Show was discussed.
 
FOA will handle the Ford Show at the School - Goodie Bags and Window Cards.
 
NEGMC will handle the Mustang Show.
 
Local Church members will help with general parking.
 
Renewal reminders were discussed at length.
 
Sue took orders for FOA shirts.
 
Discussed Spring show at Loganville Ford.
 
September 15, picnic at Hoschton.  Information will follow.
 
Attending were: Sue & Bill Howell, Joy & Bruce Guiney, Walt Simonds, James Powell,
 
Anna Hoover, Charles Morton, Richard Hale, Charles & Kay Lewis
 
Hope to see you all at the picnic and the meetings.  Come and enjoy the company of other Ford owners.
 
Minutes taken by: Bruce Guiney
 
Transcribed by:   Joy Guiney
Transcribed by:  Joy Guiney

No meeting in July 2013

Posted on September 4, 2013 at 6:00 PM


June 11, 2013 Monthly Meeting

Posted on September 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM

            June 11, 2013
   
            Meeting was called to order by President Bill Howell at 7:00 P.M.
           
            Bill asked, "Joy to read the Treasury Report".  She informed the members
            what bills were paid this month.
 
            Bill, went to Summit Racing to talk with Reggie Triggs about our show
            which is on July, 27, 2013 from 10:00 A.M.
            to to 4:00 P.M.  Bill received 125 Goodie Bags Walt Simonds will have
            the bags filled by his grandchildren.
 
            
 
            With each event the FOA puts on we always need help. 
            Please, members volunteer we need your help with
            parking, help with the crowd and etc.
            Its great to belong to a club but its always the same people putting on the
            events.  Come on and have fun with the rest of the crowd.
 
            Joe Huff, one of our members that seldom misses a meeting was in the
            hospital this time.  Give him a call to wish him well.  He was
            discharged Tuesday evening. 
 
            Happy Ford Motoring, looking forward to seeing you at one of our
            meetings which are held on the second
            Tuesday of each month at the Golden Coral in Winder, Ga.
 
            Drive Safely,
 
       
            Joe Huff, Secretary   
            Minutes taken by Bruce Guiney
            Typed by Joy Guiney
 
            Attending the meeting:   Bill & Sue Howell, Bruce & Joy Guiney,
                                                    Rory Bruton, Walt Simonds, Richard Hale, 

                                                    Jim Bob Powell, Charles Morton, Anna Hoover

Meeting Minutes April 9, 2013

Posted on May 14, 2013 at 9:15 PM

   Bill opened the April FOA meeting @ 7:05PM at the Golden Coral in Winder.      Joy presented us with the Treasury Report. Walt, Bill, and Joy are combining accounts to make it easier to pay the up coming show expenses from just one account. We are buying a sponsor spot to the NEGAMCshow at  Maggie Valley in Sept.for $100. The club is continuing to receive membership dues as members renew.       Sue gave us an update on the membership rolls. Of the 450 on the roll, 163 are paid up and we also have the Life Members to add. Some members still don't have an email address, which makes it harder to converse.       Some businesses are interested in working with us in future club events.       Rory, besides getting stung by a stow away bee in the jacket he presented to the club as  new apparel for the near future. We can order jackets in lots of 12. Most of you will have to wait until you see the jackets we picked to order yours. They are neat. We also looked at some new club shirts. We sure are going to look good this next year accept for Bill. There's just so much new clothes will do.        Bill closed the meeting at 8;00pm.  Members attending were Joe Huff, Jim Bulger,Joy & Bruce Guiney, Rory Bruten, Sue & BillHowell with guest Justin, Walter Simonds, and Richard Hale.

No meeting for March 2013

Posted on April 8, 2013 at 10:35 PM



Rss_feed